WEALTH - POSITIVITY - LUCK
A special handmade black rope bracelet with the traditional Pixiu. We added a 14K gold-plated Pixiu designed talisman on the bracelet. Our Pixiu will change colors based on the temperature.
The Pi Yao is believed to offer its owner a minimum of eight blessings, which are named below:
1. Brings fortune and good tidings
2. Producer of good Feng Shui or Earth luck
3. Attracts wealth and prosperity
4. Safeguards the home and the residents in it
5. Exterminates evil, adversity, and obstacles
6. Summons windfall luck
7. Protects from accident during travel
8. Appeases Tai Sui
What hand should I wear my bracelet?
We have been advised by monks and followers of Feng Shui that the best practice is to wear it on the left hand. Left hand with the Pixiu outwards.
Handmade design from our beautiful artists with love to keep you looking fresh 24/7. Every bracelet has a personal touch to it.
Free worldwide shipping from the USA and Nepal.
We sell our bracelets for art and design. See our disclaimer section for more information :)